Observations, Personal experiences and interesting links from Dragons runner Russ Hartley

Friday 7 August 2009

Cairngorm Running

CAIRNGORM RUNNING

Whilst on holiday in Aviemore, Scotland, I made contact with a fantastic running club called Cairngorm Runners. They could not do enough to accomodate me and were one of the most friendly groups of people I have ever met in my life.

They invited me along to one of their training sessions and have already linked Dragons Running club on their website

They have issued an open invitation to any Dragons Runners who are visiting the area, or on holiday, to join them for training on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. They run from Inverdruie, which is close to Aviemore.

Email any of the links - they will respond - and be sure of a great Scottish welcome!

www.cairngormrunners.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers